terça-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2008

...vítimas da anulação do Dakar...

...são os privados, que viram o seu dinheiro, sonhos e dedicação pelo cano abaixo......



"With the cancellation of this years Dakar I lost personal money (a lot). Would I do it again? (fuck ya) The countless hours I spent designing and building my one off Aprilia rally bike was awesome. The missed soccer games and dance recitals, the sleepless nights and numerous dinners eaten on the floor of my garage were all worth it. They actually brought my family and close friends together. Joining Rally Panam, meeting Jonah, David, Sid, Philip Symons and the rest of the Brit's, Aussies and riding the first stage of last years Dakar with the Portuguese Nomad's motorcycle club was priceless" John Deyckes em ADVRIDER FORUM





It was priceless to see you, and your awsome bike flying over the sands in Comporta, Portugal JOHN!


Sem comentários: